The drive to work this morning seemed to take forever. I felt like (and honestly still do) I was on the verge of going insane pretty much the entire day. I regretted going to work almost as soon as I got there. I promised dana yesterday that I would finish the search code by tomorrow so I set about getting it done. I finally fixed the dropdown list that for the tables in the sort area. I had it all pretty much working yesterday except that the same tables were ending up in the drop down list twice. I basically had to check the existing list as I added new tables to see if it was already in there. I also resorted the list to be in alphabetical order right before I set the datasource of the dropdown list.